Sunday, January 13, 2008

StumbleUpon - Procrastinator Heaven!

Okay so I recently installed a Firefox add-on called StumbleUpon and, I gotta say, I love it!
What it does is you sign up (really quick) and it shows you lists of tons of subjects like Fine Arts, Creative Writing, Knitting, Autos, Opera...the list goes on and on. Then you tick all the boxes that interest you, and every time you click the Stumble! button on your Firefox toolbar, it leads to random website about one or more of the subjects you said you were interested in.

(Also, it adds your own website to the StumbleUpon list for a small fee if you want too...Increases your traffic substantially, or so I've heard.)

I tell you, it's perfect for procrastinators, a.k.a. yours truly.

I will be posting interesting things I found when Stumbling soon.

Here are the links for StumbleUpon :

Main Website: http://www.stumbleupon.com/

To download Firefox (IE version available on main website) add-on: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/138

No comments: